3/7 Koala Court, Doncaster East
Simply Stunning! Front Remote Control Security Gate, Walk To Jackson Square & More...
Perfectly positioned in a quiet court, within easy walking distance of Jackson Square Shopping Centre and only moments from Westfield Doncaster, Eastern Freeway access, Ruffey Lake Park, popular Primary and Secondary schools, parks, public transport and more, we offer this stunning home.
Complete with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, no expense has been spared and all modern conveniences are included. The light filled floorplan comprises three generous bedrooms upstairs, two with built-in robes, master with full ensuite and walk-in robe, sleek Caesar stone kitchen adjoining the open plan lounge/dining room (built-in TV unit), central bathroom (separate freestanding bath), laundry (cupboard and bench space) plus downstairs powder room. Endless features include; zoned refrigerated heating/cooling, split system heating/cooling x 2, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, two toilets, ducted vacuum, alarm, intercom system, Caesar stone to bathrooms, laundry and powder room plus LED downlights. Externally, you’ll discover a low maintenance fully landscaped yard plus remote double garage with internal and rear access. Excellent security offered via the remote security driveway gates. Slight city views from Bedroom 1. Long lease can be provided. Excellent location, immaculate presentation, great size, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has