1/338 George Street, Doncaster
Near Brand New Luxury & Sophistication
Architecturally designed to impress with luxury living at mind. This near brand new property is exceptionally position in the heart of Doncaster, just minutes from Westfield shopping town, Doncaster Primary and Secondary schools and the Eastern Golf Club.
Featuring a sophisticated floorplan, with the kitchen on the ground floor offering SMEG cooking appliances, breakfast bar, stone bench top and ample cupboard spaces. Light-filled open-plan living and dining spaces with split system heating and cooling flowing through to the paved courtyard, landscaped for low maintenance and entertaining purposes.
Four generous sized bedrooms on the first floor all complete with mirrored built-in robes, master bedroom featuring a full ensuite and fifth bedroom plus study on the ground floor. Three bathrooms (two upstairs and one the groud floor).
Additional extras include, immaculately presented front garden, a double remote controlled garage with access from the private courtyard, shed, internal laundry and LED downlights.
Easy access to local public transport, the Eastern Freeway, Aquarena swimming pool Doncaster, Macedon shopping and Westfield Shopping within reach
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has