710/35 Wilson Street, South Yarra
Live the South Yarra Lifestyle at ESSENCE - 35 Wilson Street
Being only a stone throw away from the heart of South Yarra Chapel Street, this stunning brand new apartment is designed to cater for the convenient lifestyle. Positioned on the seventh floor, this one bedroom property has much to offer; Open plan, light and bright living spaces, entertainer's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher. Modern bathroom, European laundry. Additional features include; Central heating and cooling, new roller blinds with privacy screens, new carpet, security intercom, NBN ready and storage cage. As well as open BBQ and sitting areas available for residents on the roof of the complex. Walk to Chapel street shopping, South Yarra train station, cafe's, restaurants, Jam Factory, Windsor. 10 minutes to the CBD, Botanical Gardens and Melbourne Sport Precincts.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.