3/10 Lorensen Avenue, Coburg North
New Townhouse In Excellent Location
Discover the charm of this two bedroom double storey townhouse in a sought after locale of Coburg. With close proximity to Merlynston train station, tram lines, bus stops and all the local amenities in Merlynston Village, it is only a short drive to Melbourne CBD. This home is extremely well presented with an appealing interior poised for comfort and lifestyle. The ground level with internal access to the garage has a bedroom with built in robe. Upstairs is the living/dining and kitchen area which opens out to private balcony. The functional kitchen with stone bench top is well equipped with stainless steel appliances and has storage possibilities for the discerning chef. There is a good size bedroom with built in robe. This home is serviced by a modern central bathroom with shower and WC facilities. It continues to impress with electric heaters in the bedrooms, split system air conditioning in the living/dining area, European laundry and a large single lock up garage with remote control.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.