7/59 Davis Avenue, South Yarra
Newly Renovated Apartment in the Heart of South Yarra
This renovated apartment is set in a beautiful little leafy street, just off Toorak Road and minutes’ walk to all amenities including public transport, neat cafes and shops plus easy access to nearby Schools and Universities.
Tucked away behind secure gates and located at the top of a quiet complex, this apartment has just been freshly painted and with brand new plush carpets throughout, it is instantly warm and welcoming.
Compromising two bedrooms with built in robes, it is serviced by a sparkling renovated bathroom with new bath over shower, and included laundry facilities.
The living room is light-filled and spacious with comfort features including an electric wall heater and air conditioning. It adjoins the practical kitchen with ample cupboard space and equipped with gas cooking. Added extras include one off-street parking spot in a shared garage.
Nothing can beat this location and this property is ready for you to move into. Inspection is a must, so you can call beautiful South Yarra your home.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.