5 Sedgwick Road, Boronia
Beautiful Home, Heaps of Space Inside & Out
You will fall in love with this home when you see it. The property boasts a large block 716m2 approx. with private drive to one side of the home, leading to the garage and car port.
Inside, the modern decor and generous floorplan reveals a wonderful integration of interesting design and open space. Perfect for family living and entertaining the vast floor plan is flooded with natural light. To the heart of the home, the spacious kitchen/meals features a great range of storage cupboards and appliances and adjoins both the lounge and separate family zone. Dividable by frosted Bi folding doors, the Family area continues outside, through further glass doors and onto a huge entertainer’s patio. The four bedrooms are well proportioned, the 3rd accessible through the fourth bedroom. The bathroom is modern and stylish, plus there is a separate shower and 2nd toilet off the adjoining laundry. Add to this, timber flooring throughout, two split system A/C units, gas ducted heating, stylish window coverings & two garden sheds.
All this and more set within a wonderful community, within close proximity of Westfield Knox, Boronia Station, great performing schools, lovely Reserves, plus fast and easy access to the Eastern freeway. This is lifestyle living at its best.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has