1/1038 Doncaster Road, Doncaster East
Townhouse in Prime Position with Ducted Cooling
Flawlessly presented, this instantly appealing home is warm and welcoming.
Comprising of three well-appointed bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite, the main bathroom with separate spa bath, shower and separate toilet.
With polished floorboards and plush carpets throughout, it also includes ducted heating and cooling making this home comfortable for all your needs.
Greeted at the front door by the formal living area and family lounge, you continue to walk through and enter the open kitchen and meals area. The kitchen is sure to impress the gourmet chef, with stone bench tops, ample amount of storage space, gas cook top and electric oven. Moving forward to the extra meals area, the sliding doors lead you to your own private paved courtyard that requires little maintenance.
Upstairs you will find the robed bedrooms, where two have roller shutters on the windows and the central modern bathroom.
Other features to note include security alarm system, powder room and double lock up garage.
Located near Tunstall Square shopping, medical centres, both Primary and Secondary Schools, easy access to public transport and Freeway; this home is not to be missed.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has