1/2 Mahoney Street, Templestowe
Modern Home In Excellent Location
Enjoy the charm of this two level three (3) bedroom home in an excellent locale of Templestowe. With easy access to Doncaster Westfield Shopping, this impressive home has close proximity to local schools, parklands and all the convenient amenities in the Pine Shopping Centre.
Extremely well presented it is built for family living convenience and comfort. The natural light flowing into the home brings out the spaciousness and quality of its interior. At the ground level, there is the living space with kitchen/meals area which opens out to a private courtyard, perfect for family and social entertaining.
The functional kitchen has a pantry and is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the home discerning chef.
There is a bedroom with built in robes and the laundry room has space possibilities. Upstairs, the master bedroom has ensuite and built in robes. The other good size bedroom with built in robes is serviced by a central bathroom with shower and WC facilities.
This home continues to impress with central heating, split system cooling & heating, a powder room, double lock up garage with remote, alarm for home security and solar panels for energy cost saving.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.