7 Ferguson Street, Mitcham
Family Home In Excellent Location
This single level family home captures the essence of space and convenience. Located in a popular neighbourhood of Mitcham, it has close proximity to Heatherdale train station, Eastland, Costco, Eastlink and all the convenient amenities in Mitcham. With natural light flowing through the living and dining area, it brings out the character of this home. It boasts of an additional rumpus room for family gatherings. The kitchen/meals area opens out to a deck in an enclosed garden, ideal for more family and social entertaining. The functional kitchen is well equipped with appliances and comes with a pantry. There is an internal laundry room with space possibilities, opening out to the deck. The three (3) bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a bathroom with bath, separate WC facility and separate shower room. This home continues to deliver with ducted heating, air conditioning, shed, water tank, double garage with workshop and a large paved backyard.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.