138 Mount Dandenong Road, Ringwood East
Character Home in Prime Location
This well-maintained, freshly painted, character home is located in the prime locale of Ringwood East, close proximity to Eastland shopping centre and Eastlink.
Comprising three spacious bedrooms with wall to wall carpets and serviced by a neat central bathroom. The light filled entrance hall leads through to the lounge area which is equipped with a gas wall heater, the open kitchen providing gas stove top and wall mounted oven for convenience, with adjoining meals area.
Other features to note include; separate laundry, two toilets, sunroom and a spacious open backyard with plenty of room for entertaining.
Please note garden shed is not available.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has