2 Wayne Court, Heathmont
Family Home In A Quiet Cul-de-Sac
This 3 bedroom single level brick veneer home is located in a leafy and friendly court. Located close to Heathmont Village and train station, this classic and functional home offers heaps of potential and space possibilities for the family. It is ideally suited for a family in search of a serene/quiet lifestyle and comes with the following features:
Bedrooms with built in robes
Living room with timber floors
Kitchen with appliances opens to meals area
Separate laundry with storage potential
Bathroom with bath/spa, shower and toilet facilities
Single garage and single carport
Water tank for garden
Gas heating and split system air conditioning
Proximity to all amenities, transport, H.E. Parker Reserve, Dandenong Creek Trail and schools
Easy access to Eastlink and Freeways
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has