B313/56-60 Autumn Terrace, Clayton South
Modern Apartment Living! Freshly Painted!
Filled with light and charm, and flawlessly presented, this instantly appealing apartment is warm and welcoming.
This spacious two bedroom penthouse apartment with open plan design and modern conveniences is in the best location. Positioned close to Westall Train Station, easy access to bus transportation, nearby local shops as well as Westall Primary School, and Westall Secondary College – you are within reach to all amenities.
The apartment is fitted to perfection and features a modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, plentiful storage and well equipped with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher. It adjoins the large living space featuring a study nook with built-in desk and cupboard for additional storage. As well as an open meals area, with a plethora of natural light coming through from your own private balcony.
Compromising two large double bedrooms complete with built-in robes, master with own ensuite, it is serviced by a contemporary bathroom with Caesar Stone vanities and double showers.
Other comfort features to note include split system heating and cooling, two toilets, European laundry, security building access plus secure basement car space.
The property is also already connected up to the NBN so you’ll have access to the fastest Internet services at your fingertips.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.