752 Whitehorse Road, Mitcham
Comfort And Convenience In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Enjoy this single level three (3) bedroom home in a sort after locale of Mitcham. With close proximity to Mitcham and Ringwood Train Station, it also has easy access to all the convenient amenities in Mitcham, Eastland Shopping Centre, Mullum Mullum Reserve and Eastlink. Previously renovated and repainted, this home is very well presented and ideal for convenience and comfort living. There is plenty of natural light flowing through the large windows in the home. The spacious living area is complemented by a spacious kitchen/dining area. The functional kitchen is well equipped to cater for any family cooking. The master bedroom has ensuite. The other two (2) good size bedrooms are serviced by central bathroom with bath, shower and WC facility. The internal laundry with space possibilities opens out to an enclosed backyard. This home continues to deliver with split system heating & cooling, car port for two (2) car and, a storage/workshop room.
There are some minor renovations/repainting going on to the property and will be completed for moving in.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has