12 Templemore Drive, Templestowe
Charm and Character – A Beautiful Family Home
This character home on the upside of the street is in an excellent locale of Templestowe. Refreshing and updated, it is poised to meet all your family and entertaining needs. With light filled interior and beautiful polished floorboards, this home is extremely well maintained and boast of a gazebo/deck that is located on the elevated side of the house overlooking glimpses of Christmas Hill in the distance.
Other highlight features include:
• Wide entrance hallway leading to a spacious living room and master bedroom
• Separate formal dining room
• Renovated kitchen with full appliances overlooking a beautiful water feature
• Additional spacious family room opens up to the backyard
• Renovated bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet facilities
• Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Gazebo/deck with artificial lawn for family/social entertaining
• Security system with remote control for family safety
• Ducted heating and reverse cycle cooling system
• Large laundry with storage
• Double lock up garage with plenty of storage
• Proximity to shops, parks and schools
Our advertised Open For Inspections are By Registration only.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
Due to restrictions we can only have 20 people in attendance per inspection.
Book now to secure your spot and be notified of any changes to the inspection time. We will notify you immediately with confirmation via SMS and email.
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
*Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
*Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
*Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
*Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
*Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
*Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.