15/8-10 Kelvin Grove, Prahran
$420 per week - 1 Week Free Rent
A Touch Of Class!
Nestled in a quiet yet extremely convenient location lies this immaculately presented, thoroughly & tastefully renovated 2-bedroom top floor apartment.
This impressive two bedroom home has it all, and comprises of security entrance, two generous bedrooms with robes, sun-filled living and dining area opening out to a north facing balcony with city views, stunning central bathroom with cleverly incorporated hidden storage and walk in shower, fully appointed modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, integrated appliances including stainless steel appliances and laundry facilities.
Features include fresh paint throughout, chrome down lights throughout, heating, superb fitting and fixtures, ample storage and off street parking.
All of this ensures that life here is as comfortable as it is it should be. Positioned in this beautiful tree-lined street that is the very essence of Prahran, it’s an opportunity not to be missed.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has