15 Miller Grove, Ringwood East
Moments To All Amenities…
Conveniently located within easy walking distance of Ringwood East Train Station and shopping, we offer this character weatherboard home.
Light and spacious throughout, the home comprises three generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes, a sizeable lounge, modern kitchen with gas cooking and a one year old dishwasher and oven, plus central bathroom.
This property features: gas heating, gas and electric appliances, security camera's, polished timber floorboards, two toilets, ceiling fan, plenty of room to play in the large rear yard with a timber deck and single lock up garage.
This property is within easy access of Tintern Girls Grammar & Eastwood Primary Schools, Eastlink, Eastland and Maroondah Hospital. Great location, spotless presentation and easily affordable.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has