2/8 Judy Court, Vermont
Nearly brand New, Walk To Brentford Square Shops & More...
Located in a quiet court, within easy walking distance of Brentford Square Shopping Centre, Vermont Primary School, Vermont & Stephens Reserves plus providing moments access to Mitcham Train Station, Eastlink, Eastland and much more, we offer this stunning, nearly brand new home.
Light and spacious throughout, the home consists of three generous bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in/walk-in robes, main with full ensuite (separate spa bath and shower), upstairs rumpus room/retreat (it will be converted to the fourth bedrom after the lockdown), sleek Caesar stone kitchen adjoining the lounge/dining room, central bathroom plus laundry and powder room.
Externally, you'll discover a private low maintenance courtyard with alfresco entertaining, water tank and double remote garage.
Endless features include; gas ducted heating, split system heating/cooling, 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, polished hardwood flooring to living areas, carpets to all bedrooms, intercom, alarm, ducted vacuum, down lights and three toilets.
Currently listed in the Vermont School Zone.
Outstanding home, excellent location, great size, act fast.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.