7 Parkway Lane, Mitcham
Modern Townhouse In Excellent Location
Be impressed by this modern three (3) bedroom double storey home in the private enclave of Madison Boulevard Park, positioned in one of the sought after locale in Mitcham. It is walking distance to the Mitcham train station and to all the shops, cafes, restaurants and convenient amenities in Mitcham, with easy access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink. With high ceilings and floorboards, the light flowing through the home brings out the contemporary style and warm elegance of its interior. There is a spacious living room complemented by a well define/functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the family chef. Adjacent to it, is a spacious dining/rumpus area opening out to a private secured courtyard, perfect for the family and social entertaining. The courtyard leads to a large double lock up garage with a rear access roller door for boats or caravan parking. The laundry room has space possibilities and comes with a powder room. Moving upstairs, there is a landing/study nook option. The master bedroom has a balcony which overlooks the playground/park in front of the home, has an ensuite and his/hers built in robes. The other two (2) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a modern central bathroom with bath and shower facilities. This home continues to deliver with ducted heating, split system air conditioning in the master bedroom, guest parking and absolute privacy for the enjoyment of the family.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.