3/1 Tasman Avenue, Nunawading
Spacious, Convenient & Flawless!
Located within the desired pocket of Nunawading we have on offer this spacious home, close to amenities!
This property boasts three large bedrooms, Master with ensuite and walk-in robes is located on the ground floor while the remaining bedrooms are located upstairs and both with built-in robes.
Downstairs you can find a vibrant open-plan setting which takes center stage at the top of the hallway, impressing with its light-filled nature, new floorboards, stylish kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and integration with an outdoor decking area that's a picture of perfection and very easy to maintain.
Other property features include; second renovated bathroom, double remote garage, gas ducted heating, split system air conditioning x 2, and much more!
Situated within close proximity to Peddler cafe, Whitehorse primary school, kindergartens, buses, Koonung Creek Trail and easy access to Blackburn North shopping centre, Mullauna college, Nunawading train station and the Eastern freeway/Eastlink. This property won’t last long! Act fast!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has