3/15 Firth Street, Doncaster
What A Perfect Location
It doesn’t get much better than this, walking distance to Doncaster Shoppingtown, transport and one minutes’ drive to the Eastern Freeway entrance.
This neat and tidy unit comprises two generous bedrooms with built in robes, large sunny living area with balcony that goes the length of the living area, kitchen/meals area plenty of cupboard and bench space, central bathroom with separate shower and bath and laundry facilities. Other features include a single garage, split system heating and cooling, gas wall heating and an off street park in front of the garage. New timber laminate flooring to be installed throughout.
If you are after ease of living and affordability this well priced unit is the one for you.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.