60 Harvest Court, Doncaster
Live the Modern Lifestyle at 60 Harvest Court, Doncaster
Striking designs combined with modern living, this brand new townhouse located in the exclusive Williamsons Estate will certainly impress.
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a single LUG. Secured access from the ground floor to the first bedroom/ guest room/ study with ensuite. Entertain friends and family on the first floor with an open plan living arrangement, modern and tasteful finishes to the stunning kitchen, 2 living zones extending on to the spacious terrace styled balcony with sweeping views.
On the second floor, you will find two additional bedrooms with BIR's, master with ensuite bathroom plus a third bathroom. Additional features include: Hardwood floors, air conditioning, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, sky light, high ceilings, european laundry, LED down lights, internal laundry and landscaped front yard.
Only 2 minutes’ drive to Westfield Doncaster Shopping, easy access to nearby public transport, Eastern freeway, local schools (Doncaster Secondary and Templestowe College), parklands (Ruffey Lake Park) and Aquarena Swimming Pool Doncaster.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.