504/20 Poplar Street, Box Hill
Comfort and Convenience In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Enjoy this two (2) bedroom apartment in a low density complex positioned in a quiet street in one of the most sought after locale of Box Hill. With close proximity to Box Hill Centro, Box Hill train/tram station, Box Hill Tafe, hospital, restaurants, cafes, shops and all the convenient amenities in Box Hill, this home is extremely well presented for lifestyle and convenience. Perked up on a higher level and awash with natural light, it has a spacious living/meals area which opens out to a wrap-around balcony overlooking the horizon. The functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances is most ideal for the discerning family chef. The two good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with shower and WC facilities. This home continues to deliver with split system heating/cooling system, European laundry, building security/intercom and secured basement car park and storage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has