8 Margaret Street, Ringwood
Modern & Spacious Living In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this double level four (4) bedroom plus study contemporary design home in one of the sought after locale of Ringwood/Mitcham. Featuring three (3) living areas, it is positioned within close proximity to Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, the Mullum Mullum Creek Trail and all the convenient amenities in Mitcham and Ringwood, it also has easy access to Eastlink, Ringwood and Heatherdale Train Station. Fully renovated and repainted, this home boasts of high ceilings and lustrous timber floor throughout, poised to appeal to any family seeking premium lifestyle and comfort. The natural light flowing into the home brings out the spaciousness and quality of its interior. Upon entry at the first level, one is greeted by an expansive living area with high ceilings. The well designed and spacious kitchen/meals area opens out to a balcony. The gourmet kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the family master chef. The two (2) bedrooms, one with ensuite have built in robes. It boasts of a spacious man-cave/entertainment area with pot belly fireplace, perfect for any family or social entertainment. There is also a study nook for privacy. The laundry/powder room is storage rich. Upstairs, there are two (2) good size bedrooms, each with ensuite and built in robes. It also features a rumpus area for family get together. This home continues to impress with ducted heating and off street parking.
6 & 12 month leases available, plus extension on the lease once expired.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.