183A Maroondah Highway, Chirnside Park
Stunning 3 bedroom home packed with features
Tucked away on a block of only 2 properties is this quality home, designed to impress.
Offering open plan living area with a gourmet kitchen featuring; butler’s pantry, gas cooking, stone bench top and breakfast bench. With optional living zones which adjoins on to a gorgeous low maintenance courtyard area with al fresco terrace and decking, perfect for entertaining.
Three bedrooms encompass the property, master with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom and two bedrooms with built in robes and serviced by the central family bathroom.
Other features of the property include; Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, polished floors, ample storage spaces, landscaped front yard, rear courtyard with northern views of the Yarra Valley and double remote LUG.
Located within a short distance to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, Lilydale Shopping, local public transport, local schools (Chirnside Park Secondary, Yarralinda School Inc, Rolling Hills School, Oxley Christian College and Chirnside Park Primary), local parkland (Chirnside Park Country Club & Kimberley Drive Reserve).
(the parking space on the right hand side of the driveway is not part of the tenancy.)
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has