6/4-6 Arlington Street, Ringwood
Comfort and Convenience In Excellent Location
Enjoy the charm of this two bedroom newly painted and renovated home is in a well sort after locale of Ringwood. Positioned in popular street and with close proximity to Eastland Shopping, Ringwood train station, schools and all the local amenities in Ringwood, it also has easy access to Eastlink. This delightful family home has a light filled interior poised for convenience and comfortable living. With generous interiors, one is greeted by a hallway upon entry. There is a spacious living area complemented by a kitchen/meals area. The functional kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, pantry and bench space for any discerning chef. The internal laundry room with space possibilities has access to an enclosed back garden and to the single lock up garage with remote. The two good size bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, are serviced by a central bathroom with shower and separate toilet facilities. This home continues to deliver with ducted heating, evaporative cooling and street parking.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.