2A Acacia Court, Ringwood
Ringwood Central - Easy Walk To Eastland, Train & More...
Tucked away in a quiet court with direct access to Mullum Mullum trail, an easy walk to Eastland Shopping precinct, Ringwood train station, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, respected schools and moments to Eastlink, this location is almost as good as it gets.
Light and spacious throughout, this comfortable and well-presented home offers two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, a sunny lounge room complimented by bay window, attractive kitchen plus central bathroom (separate bath and shower) and laundry.
Externally, you'll discover a private low maintenance courtyard with entertaining space plus a lock-up garage.
Features include; gas ducted heating, air conditioning and gas cooking,
Enjoy the peaceful court and parklands at your doorstep yet be extremely close to absolutely everything.
Outstanding location, spotless presentation, easily affordable, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.