1/35 Albert Street, Ringwood
Freshly renovated home In sought after location
Enjoy this single level two bedroom home positioned in a sought after locale of Ringwood. This well presented, spacious home has the very desirable benefits of walking distance to the local train station, and proximity to the Eastern Freeway and Eastlink, Eastland shopping, restaurants, cafes and all the convenient amenities in Ringwood.
This home has an appealing interior poised for comfort and low maintenance. It is sure to impress with a large light filled living space accessed by an interesting barn door and complemented by a spacious dining/meals area. The gleaming updated kitchen has a dishwasher, stainless steel 600mm gas cook top and electric oven and comes alive with an abundance of storage, most ideal for the home chef.
The two good size triple glazed bedrooms, all have built in robes and the master bedroom is serviced by a central bathroom with shower over. Another feature making this home stand out, is a second shower and toilet. The functional laundry room provides secondary access to the spacious lightly shaded courtyard.
This home continues to deliver with gas wall heating and large split air unit, and also has a single car garage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has