2/5 Wood Street, Ringwood East
Presentation, peaceful surroundings & Location!
Located in a desirable pocket of Ringwood East, we have on offer this well presented and delightful unit.
Upon entering the property, you are welcomed by a large light-filled lounge which leads out to a paved entertaining area through a glass sliding door.
Amenities are original and well maintained. The kitchen features cooktop and oven, adequate cupboard space and overlooks the adjoining meals area. Furthermore, the newly renovated bathroom conveniently offers a separate bath and shower, in addition to an adjoining toilet.
Well thought out floorplan places bedrooms away from the living area to ensure peace and quiet. Two generous sized bedrooms encompass the property. The master with double built-in robes and a second bedroom also containing built-in robes.
Other property feature includes; ducted heating, storage including a linen closet as well as large double cupboards in the laundry, car accommodation has been catered for with a single carport and ample off-street parking.
Close to all amenities, you are located within walking distance to Knaith Road Child Care Centre, Eastwood Primary School, Tintern Grammar, Ringwood Secondary College, Bedford Road Shopping Centre, Ringwood and Ringwood East Railway Station and a short drive to EastLink freeway. This property will not last! Act fast!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has