903/53 Batman Street, West Melbourne
One Bedroom Retreat
Located in an increasingly popular and quiet West Melbourne pocket, and standing out from the crowd with an elegant modern edge, this boutique one bedroom/studio apartment has an amazing view overlooking the city.
Featuring floor to ceiling glass frontage, dual zone electric cooktop, electric oven, range hood, washing machine, fridge recess, reverse cycle split system, balcony and double glazed windows.
Additionally for occupiers/tenants use is the roof-top garden to entertain, along with a fully equipped gym.
Ideally located in the heart of West Melbourne, easy access to public transport and at the doorstep of Melbourne’s CBD and all its vibrant culture and last but not least the North Melbourne cafe precinct!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.