1504/61-63 Haig Street, Southbank
Convenience And Lifestyle With A View
Be impressed by this two bedroom (2) apartment in the luxury complex of “The International”, positioned in one of the most sought after locale of South Bank in Melbourne. With only metres away from the Crown Casino & Entertainment Complex, Melbourne Exhibition Centre, DFO South Wharf and walking distance to Southern Cross train station, tram lines, waterfront promenades, entertainment centres, cinemas, shops, restaurants and all the convenient amenities of lifestyle living in the Central Business District and South Bank, this apartment is perched up in the high tower with a picturesque land and sea view of Melbourne. It is immaculately presented with an appealing interior open plan design, poised for low maintenance and lifestyle living. With natural light flowing into the living/meals area, the functional kitchen with stone bench top is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the discerning chef. The master bedroom has an ensuite and built in robes. The other bedroom with built in robes and a private balcony is serviced by an additional bathroom with shower and WC facilities. Residents are relished and spoilt by the outstanding facilities in the complex, which include a cinema room, outdoor spa, heated indoor swimming pool, private/dining/grill area and a magnificent foyer for more family and social entertaining. This home continues to impress with European laundry, split system heating and cooling, on-site building & surveillance for safety, audio intercom for security access.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
(Note: Photos in the complex facilities are only artist impressions)
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.