3/12-14 Bond Street, Ringwood
Convenient Living In Excellent Location
Enjoy this beautiful character three bedroom double level home in a sought after locale of Ringwood. With close proximity to Ringwood train station, Eastland Shopping, Costco and all the convenient amenities in Ringwood, it is immaculately presented and poised for comfort and low maintenance living.
With abundance natural light flowing into the home, it has a large living/dining area which opens out to a low maintenance courtyard, most ideal for family and social entertaining. The well designed and functional kitchen has stainless steel appliances with adequate bench and storage space to comfortably cook all family meals. There is an internal laundry room with storage possibilities and a powder room. Upstairs, there are three good size bedrooms with built in robes. They are serviced by a central bathroom (ensuite effect to the master bedroom) with bath, shower and separate toilet facilities. This home continues to deliver with ducted heating, air conditioning, a single lock up garage with remote.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.