12 John Street, Ringwood North
Refreshed Weatherboard Charmer - Garden Maintenance Included
Huge hallway, spacious rooms & high ceilings - this home has old school beauty, easy access to everything and has garden maintenance included.
Comfortable all year with gas ducted heating and air conditioning, the floor plan includes formal lounge, open plan kitchen & dining, three bedrooms and a centrally located family bathroom with a full size bath and separate shower. Large laundry positioned between the kitchen and bathroom, access out the rear door to clothesline, a flat fenced yard, lots of off street parking and a garage perfect as a workshop or for storage.
With a park just across the street and a location that offers so much within walking distance including Ringwood North & Mullum Primary Schools & Norwood Secondary College, Ringwood Station, Eastlink, Ringwood North Shops & Eastland and a neighbour hood to aspire to - this home has all your families needs covered.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.