14/16-18 Dene Avenue, Malvern East
The moment you step inside this architecturally designed two bedroom apartment, you will fall in love!
This sought after location offers convenience and a low maintenance lifestyle, close to Hedgeley Dene Gardens, Chadstone shopping centre, Monash Uni Caufield Campus and public transport.
With quality fixture and fittings throughout this ultra-modern apartment will be sure to impress.
Both bedrooms are complete with built in mirrored robes and serviced by a modern bathroom. A European style laundry with washing machine completes the picture.
The modern kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher. It overlooks the living area which opens onto a private balcony for extra entertainment needs.
Stay comfortable no matter what Melbourne weather throws at you with a reverse cycle air conditioner.
This property also features video intercom security, secure entrance and one car space in the remote basement carpark plus storage cage.
Flawless presentation, and in Malvern East’s best location – an inspection is a must.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has