5/4 Browns Avenue, Ringwood
Stylish Double Storey Residence in Small Quality Complex
Nestled in a boutique complex of high-quality homes, this contemporary double storey residence offers generous living spaces and a well-designed floorplan.
Upon entry the polished hardwood floors and soaring ceilings stylishly enhance the formal lounge leading through to sunny open plan gourmet kitchen and meals/family room. Step out from here to the large covered alfresco deck looking over the paved/grassed courtyard and fully enclosed back garden.
Timber stairs ascend to the sleeping quarters where the bedrooms are generously proportioned with built-in robes, the main serviced by a walk-in robe and ensuite. Central bathroom also provides easy access for the two extra rooms.
Extras include: stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pantry, breakfast bar, laundry, powder room, (3xtoilets) multiple storage cupboards, dual blinds, security doors, double remote garage with backyard access.
Croydon North shops, Chirnside Park, Oxley Christian College, shopping centres, parks and public transport are at your fingertips.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.