41 Morna Road, Doncaster East
Refreshed 3 Bedroom House
Located near the sought-after East Doncaster Secondary, this 1960’s home has a proximity to schools including Beverley Hills Primary, and within walking distance to Devon Plaza and buses, close to Jackson Court, Tunstall Square, and the Eastern Freeway.
Features include three robed bedrooms which have brand new carpet, a central family bathroom, comfortable living/dining areas, heating air conditioning and ceiling fans and it has been freshly painted throughout. The backyard is complete with a large garage and shed add to the appeal.
Photo ID may be requested prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has