302/121 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn
Live the modern Hawthorn Lifestyle
Call the 3122 postcode home when you move in to this immaculate architectural masterpiece. Being only one of the 14 apartments in this boutique block, this 2 bedroom premise is designed to impress. Light-filled and open plan living spaces leading to a large balcony, offering view of the local Hawthorn district views. Entertainer’s kitchen equipped with Miele appliances and Caesar stone benchtop and breakfast bench. Enjoy the autumn evenings and weekends hosting dinner parties, spending quality time with family and friends. Two comfortable bedrooms, master with ensuite. Additional features include: European oak floors, 100% wool carpet, centralized heating and cooling, caesar stone benches, european laundry, security intercom, one allocated off street car park and storage cage. Being only 6 km’s from the CBD and well located on the renowned Riversdale Road in Hawthorn, you are spoilt for choice to be within short walking distances to local cafés, restaurants and shopping. Easy access to Swinburne University, local train stations, tram, buses, and the Monash freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.