17 Glen Road, Mitcham
Fantastic Family Home in Amazing Location
To find a fantastic family sized property in an equally fantastic location which is presented in such a great condition is becoming very rare these days so don’t miss your chance to call this place your new home!
Recently freshly painted throughout, with near new carpeted upstairs bedrooms and near new blinds on all windows – the formal and informal living areas include down lights and polished floors which is sure to compliment everyone’s décor, making entertaining a breeze. The kitchen is spacious with excellent storage space, gas cooking, dishwasher and a window that overlooks the stunningly scaped garden and sheltered outdoor area, ideal for alfresco dining. You have the option of 5 bedrooms or 4 plus a study, all with built in robes. 2 separate bathrooms to choose from, the main also features a spa bath – perfect for unwinding after a hard day at the office. As you would expect, a property of this calibre includes an abundance of extras - ducted heating, cooling, single carport, great storage under the house, and all this walking distance to schools, shops, public transport & parks; what more could you want?
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has