12 Mary Street, Balwyn North
Home Sweet Home
This cosy two bedroom home is bright and airy, and a rarity in Balwyn North.
You will be immediately captivated by the warmth and charm of this elevated house situated on its own block with a lovely front veranda.
Filled with natural light seeping through, the living area is of generous size with a gas heater. With polished floorboards throughout, this home compromises two bedrooms complete with built in robes, centred by a neat bathroom with separate bath and shower, and separate toilet.
The kitchen is lovingly maintained with plenty of storage and gas cooking. It overlooks the generous back yard and adjoins to the meals area.
Other features to note include a separate laundry, lockable shed and storage space.
Close to the Eastern Freeway and nearby Greythorn shopping district this is the perfect place to call home.
Please note that the fireplace is not in use.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has