1/48 Oxley Road, Hawthorn
Stunningly Renovated Townhouse With Multiple Living Zones
Boasting all the features you have been searching for, this property is a package of privacy and position plus.
Offering three bedrooms, formal and casual living areas, a fabulous bathroom and an ensuite & walk in robe to the master bedroom.
Appreciate a versatile floor plan with open plan living downstairs and spacious room upstairs that could be used for office/study, hobby, rumpus room or a retreat.
This impressive townhouse boasts ducted heating, refrigerated air-conditioning, easily maintained courtyard, undercover car parking of two spots and use of the complex’s tennis and basketball courts.
With a location that offers close proximity to Swinburne University, Auburn & Glenferrie Stations & Fritz Holzer Park within walking distance; Glenferrie Road is a shoppers heaven, plus just over Barker’s Road you will find Carey Baptist Grammar School, Xavier & Methodist Ladies College’s.
This highly sought-after location caters for all your needs plus more.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has