69 Bowen Road, Doncaster East
Only 2 Left!
An outstanding opportunity in a sought-after location, these luxurious new townhouses have varying floorplans to suit families of all sizes and ages. Hitting the mark when it comes to both style and space, their well-considered layouts boast private courtyards, single or double garages plus a long list of high quality finishes including European stainless-steel appliances, sleek stone benches, semi-frameless showers and timber-look floors. Enjoy the ease of open-plan living to alfresco dining as well as the comforts of split system heating/air conditioning, guest powder rooms and excellent storage throughout.
Ready to move in soon.
Unit One: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, single garage & study - $1,100,000
Unit Two: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & double garage - $1,200,000
Unit Three: SOLD
Location highlights: close to Tunstall Square, the Eastern Freeway, Koonung Creek Trail, bus services and a selection of schools including Donvale Primary, Beverley Hills Primary and Blackburn High.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has