2/80 Castella Street, Lilydale
Construction started. Hurry, only one remains!
All inspections held at PhilipWebb Ringwood Offices - 139 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood.
Townhouses 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 have been sold. Construction underway. Act fast to maximise stamp duty savings.
Merging sleek architecture with sophisticated interior design, this boutique development comprising six brand new townhouses will set the standard for luxury living in an ultra-convenient location. Owner-occupiers can expect to save significantly on stamp duty with off-the-plan purchase. Eligible first home buyers will also be able to receive the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant.
Ideal for the owner-occupier or investor, the home features an upstairs living area with adjoining balcony, generous master bedroom with ensuite and WIR, Euro laundry, guest powder room, remote-controlled car accommodation and innovative storage. A long list of premium extras will also impress: a six-star energy rating, frameless showers, floor-to-ceiling windows, carpet and tile floors, S/S kitchen appliances, split system heating/AC and electric heating panels.
This exciting new development is enhanced by its position a stone’s throw from everything Lilydale has to offer including Mount Lilydale Mercy College, Lilydale Primary School and Lilydale Station as well as shops, eateries and parkland.
For more information or to book an appointment to view plans and inclusions please contact Simon Bismark on 0415 556 186 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Yeow Lim on 0411 139 548 email@example.com.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.