The following terms and conditions of use apply to all Conveyancing Vouchers issued by Philip Webb Real Estate Pty Ltd (ABN 67 149 807 590) and M A Legal Pty Ltd (ABN 39 500 631 197).
Your redemption or attempted redemption of any Conveyancing Voucher constitutes your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
We recommend that you read this document carefully before using the Conveyancing Voucher. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Conveyancing Voucher, please do not hesitate to contact the friendly team at either Philip Webb Real Estate or M A Legal.
Eligibility for the Conveyancing Voucher
1. To be eligible to redeem the Conveyancing Voucher, you must comply with the following:
1.1 You must be the owner and registered proprietor of a property in the State of Victoria (“Your Property”);
1.2 During the Promotion Period, you must enter into an Exclusive Sale or Auction Authority with Phillip Webb Real Estate on agreed terms and conditions;
1.3 You must engage M A Legal as your solicitors for the preparation of the Contract of sale of Real Estate and Vendor’s Statement for the sale of Your Property;
1.4 You must complete, sign and return to M A Legal their Instruction Sheet for Vendors Statement, which can be obtained from your Philip Webb Real Estate Agent.
Conveyancing Voucher Details
2. The Conveyancing Voucher can only be redeemed from 1 November 2017 until 30 November 2017 ('Promotion Period').
3. The Conveyancing Voucher is transferable, that is you may gift it to your friends or relatives if they are thinking of selling, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in clause 1 above and are bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The Conveyancing Voucher can only be redeemed at the law firm of M A Legal during the Promotion Period, and only in relation to the provision of conveyancing services for the sale of Your Property. Phillip Webb or M A Legal are under no obligation to provide the Conveyancing Voucher in respect of services to be provided by any alternative conveyance requested by you. If you proceed with the any other conveyancer, the Conveyancing Voucher will be forfeited.
5. The Conveyancing Voucher only applies to selected individuals and M A Legal has a right to specifically exclude certain individuals. Please note that this is rare and only applies in certain select circumstances, for example if M A Legal has a conflict of interest and is prohibited from acting on your behalf.
6. The Conveyancing Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash or credit at either Phillip Webb Real Estate or M A Legal.
7. Only one Conveyancing Voucher will be given or allowed in respect of the sale of Your Property, and not any goods or services.
8. The Conveyancing Voucher includes M A Legal's professional fees, disbursements and GST. If M A Legal's professional fees, disbursements and GST exceed the value of $1,250, payment of additional fees is your sole responsibility.
9. The Conveyancing Voucher is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer by Phillip Webb Real Estate or M A Legal.
10. Phillip Webb Real Estate and or M A Legal will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person who relies upon the information in any advertisement relating to the Conveyancing Voucher or participates in this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Phillip Webb Real Estate and or M A Legal may cancel or make changes to the Conveyancing Voucher and or these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Such changes may include shortening or extending the Promotion Period.
12. These terms and conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions for the Conveyancing Voucher.
13. These Terms and Conditions are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute in connection with the Conveyancing Voucher is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia (including the Federal Court of Australia, Victoria Registry).
To request an appraisal, simply complete the form below