PhilipWebb Real Estate has been named as finalists in eight categories for the 11th Annual Australasian Real Estate Results Awards (ARERAs). The ARERA’s are the Real Estate Results Network’s annual award ceremony to recognise, celebrate and congratulate some of the leading independent agencies around the country.
PhilipWebb has been nominated in the following categories:
• Property Management Team of the Year (Over 1,000 Managements)
• Community Achievement of the Year
• Marketing Agency of the Year
• Agent Achiever of the Year (David Blundell)
• Vic Agent of the Year (William Wong)
• Auctioneer of the Year (Anthony Webb)
• Property Manager of the Year (Jacinda Thompson)
• Business Development Manager of the Year (Dane Seeley)
“The ARERAs celebrate the results agencies have enjoyed over the last 12 months. Being honoured and announced as a finalist is a huge accomplishment and one we are very proud of,” says Philip Webb, Director.
The award ceremony will be held at Sydney’s International Convention Centre on Monday February 20th.
Real Estate Results Network (RERN) is an exclusive real estate group of highly innovative and progressive agencies across Australia and New Zealand. Developed by leading business strategist and real estate coach, Michael Sheargold, the Network offers a select group of independent real estate professional’s access to the most advanced complete business learning and development system.
PhilipWebb Real Estate has been a market leader in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs for more than 45 years. With Philip Webb still playing a hands-on role in his family-owned business, it is now one of Victoria’s largest non-franchise firms, specialising in residential and commercial sales, auctioneering, property management and investment.